25+ Best Instant Pot Christmas Recipes to make your holiday cooking fun, festive, and outstandingly delicious. From Breakfast to Dessert, the Instant Pot Pressure Cooker is here for you!
The most wonderful time of the year is here!!!
I love gifting and receiving gifts, don't get me wrong, but I get joyful butterflies in my stomach when I imagine all the amazing food I get to see, smell, and EAT!
Good food, family fun, Christmas music, and way too many Hallmark Christmas shows for my own good, BRING IT ALL ON!!!
I want your holidays this year to be tasty beyond belief so I've rounded up all my favorite recipes to serve this time of year. We will cover:
- INSTANT POT BREAKFAST
- INSTANT POT APPETIZERS AND SALADS
- INSTANT POT BREAD
- INSTANT POT MEAT
- INSTANT POT SIDE DISHES
- INSTANT POT DESSERTS
- HOMEMADE GIFTS MADE BY THE INSTANT POT
Get ready to click, save, print, and plan your way into your most delectable Christmas season to date!
1) Instant Pot Mason Jar Breakfast Casserole: Put out the hashbrowns and toppings and let everyone customize their own! Obviously this won't work well for a large crowd (unless you have 6 pressure cookers in your basement . . .), but for a small crowd, this is a fun way to personalize breakfast.
2) Instant Pot Stuffed French Toast with Blueberries and Cream Cheese: Stuffed french toast without all the work! Serve it with bacon, sausage, fruit, yogurt, and Crio Bru.
3) Instant Pot Healthy Egg Bites: Again, another customizable breakfast that will keep everyone happy! Serve it with fruit and a basket of English muffins.
4) Instant Pot Sausage, Egg, and Cheese Breakfast Sandwiches (not pictured): These are always a hit! You can make 6 of these at a time or make a bunch of them in advance and just reheat them in the microwave before serving.
5) Instant Pot Chocolate Oatmeal (not pictured): This one always feels like a treat (chocolate!), but it's a very healthy way to start out Christmas. Serve with berries and creamer!
1) Instant Pot Greek Meatballs with Tzatziki Dip: Tangy sundried tomatoes and feta cheese give this meatball mega flavor. Don't forget the refreshing Tzatziki dip!
2) Instant Pot Poached Pear Salad: Poached pears are amazing on their own but throw those little flavor nuggets into this fancy salad and your guests will rave over your beautiful salad!
3) Bean Dip: This is my Mom's famous bean dip and it gets devoured at every single get together. Go for homemade refried beans to really make it shine!
4) Pasta Salad: A homemade tangy, bright dressing takes this classic salad to a whole new level. Don't skip the kale, I promise you'll love it here!
5) Turkey Meatballs with Cranberry Jalapeno Sauce: If a meatball could scream “HOLIDAYS” this would be the one. Juicy, flavorful and dipped in a perfectly sweet and spicy cranberry sauce.
6) Apple Fig Compote: I talk about this compote a lot and it's for good reason. It has zero added sweeteners and pairs perfectly with blue cheese, feta cheese, or, my favorite, a soft brie. It would be stunning on a charcuterie board!
7) Cranberry Brie Bites (not pictured): My newest appetizer on the blog, but I've been making this one for several years and it's always a hit. Tangy cranberry sauce over a melty cube of cheese tucked in a crispy pastry . . . these fly off the tray!
8) Nicoise Salad (not pictured): This salad can be as big or small as you want it to be and it's always a stunner with lots of “oohs” and “ahhs”. The Instant Pot makes prepping it a breeze too.
9) Mixed Berry Spinach Salad with Farro and Poppy Seed Dressing (not pictured): Popping with red and green holiday colors, this will look so festive! I haven't met anyone who doesn't love this salad. Add pomegranate seeds to make it feel extra Christmas-y.
1) Whole Wheat Focaccia Bread: The smell alone will fill you with “comfort and joy.” Serve it alongside balsamic vinegar and EVOO for an irresistible bread course.
2) Instant Pot Jalapeno Cheddar Cornbread: You can't really get more festive than this cheesy cornbread! The red and green peppers just scream Christmas and that crusty cheddar topping screams, “EAT ME NOW.”
3) Whole Wheat Rosemary Asiago Crusty Bread: Another great dipper for balsamic vinegar and olive oil, this crusty bread is best served warm out of the oven if possible. I have several other Crusty Bread recipes as well!
1) Instant Pot Dijon Maple Glazed Ham: My favorite ham of the season! This cooking technique and flavor is unique and will absolutely blow you away. Make sure to hide away some leftovers for ham sandwiches all week!
2) Instant Pot Turkey: This has been my go to recipe for Turkey Breast for nearly 3 years now. Juicy, flavorful, easy, and it won't hog all the oven space.
3) Instant Pot Pot Roast: My husband's family likes to go big by serving a fancy roast on Christmas. This roast has received rave reviews from everyone who's ever tried it. It's a keeper!
1) Instant Pot Salt Potatoes: Creamy on the inside, salty on the outside, if I were forced to choose, this would be my favorite potato dish of all time. Serve it with melted butter or sour cream and chive dip.
2) Instant Pot Scalloped Potatoes: This healthier version of scalloped potatoes isn't shy on flavor or creaminess. Make ahead and warm them up when you need them.
3) Instant Pot Glazed Carrots: The recipe that convinced me that carrots can be downright addictive. Salty, buttery, and sweet with a hint of orange. These are divine!
4) Instant Pot Creamy Vegetable Medley: Cover my favorite veggie trio with this healthy cheese sauce and I'll eat three plates! This will be a show stealer side dish!
5) Instant Pot Sweet Potato Casserole: My holidays aren't complete without this dish. Perfectly sweet, with an oat crumble that elevates (instead of suffocates like the traditional marshmallow topper) the flavor of sweet potatoes.
6) Instant Pot Garlic Herb Mashed Potatoes: These are my favorite mashed potatoes of all time. They are lighter than most but your guests will never guess it!
7) Instant Pot Savory Mashed Sweet Potatoes (not pictured): If you're not a fan of sugary sweet potatoes, this is the dish for you! Buttery, savory sweet potatoes topped with sweet and spicy pecans – this is one of my favorites.
1) Instant Pot Hot Chocolate Cheesecake: If you want a dessert that will make everyone downright giddy, this is the one. Decorate it with chocolate-dipped marshmallows for an extra special presentation.
2) Instant Pot White Chocolate Peppermint Lava Cake: You likely already love and adore traditional chocolate lava cake, but just wait until you take a spoonful of this peppermint filled white chocolate cake! Top it off with peppermint ice cream – it's a must.
3) Instant Pot Triple Layer Peppermint Cheesecake: This beauty takes a little extra work, but is well worth it. Each layer offers its own unique flavor and the combination of the three creates a masterful bite.
4) Instant Pot Tuxedo Cheesecake (not pictured): This is the newest cheesecake on the block and it is stealing the show right and left. Layers upon layers of chocolate and texture – if you need a show stopper – THIS IS THE ONE!
5) Instant Pot Creme Brulee (not pictured): Everyone raves over creme brulee of course, but the amazing part here is that these can be made a day or two in advance. When ready to serve, pull out your kitchen torch and make the sugar crust right in front of your guests. Rockstar status!
1) Instant Pot Vanilla Extract: It's not too late! The traditional method of making vanilla extract takes weeks/months to be good. This Instant Pot method takes an hour! I prefer to make it at least 2 weeks in advance so the alcohol smell can mellow, but in a crunch, even a couple of days will result in a gift your guests will absolutely adore.
2) Infused Honey: Inexpensive, colorful, and special, Flavored Honey can be packaged cute and will be a unique gift that anyone would be ecstatic to receive.
3) Instant Pot Homemade Chocolates: Sure, you can buy a box of chocolates, but that's no fun! Make a box of personalized chocolates for the ones you love. This is a fantastic activity for kids!
4) Instant Pot Freezer Meals (not pictured): What's better than the gift of an easy, free dinner? Even better, a dinner that you can stuff into the freezer until you're ready for it. I've gifted these for 2 years now and they are always a hit.
5) Instant Pot Mini Cheesecakes (not pictured): They're little, they're cute, and people gush over them like they would a puppy. Perfect for neighbors and teachers.
There you have it! All my faves on one page!
Are you feeling inspired? Excited? Ready to eat your way through the best Holiday Season ever!!??
Now tell me, what are your favorite Holiday recipes? Do you have a recipe I just have to try this year? Hook me up!
Let me know if you try any of the above! I love to hear your feedback!
Can’t wait to try some of these ideas, especially the IP Scalloped Potatoes. Thanks for the great ideas.
Sunny, the scalloped potatoes are so good! You’ll love them!