For the Vanilla Fruit Dip
- Add cashews and 2 cups water to the pressure cooker pot. Secure the lid and turn pressure release knob to a sealed position.
- Cook at high pressure for 1 minute.
- When cooking is complete, use a quick release.
- Drain cashews. Rinse with fresh water; drain cashews again.
- To a high-speed blender, add the cashews, almond milk or water, maple syrup, vanilla extract, and salt. Blend on high speed until smooth, about 1 ½ – 2 minutes, scraping the blender halfway through.
- Pour cashew cream into a mason jar with a pourable lid. A squeeze bottle or other syrup dispenser will also work. Store in the refrigerator for up to 5 days. Leftovers can also be frozen.
- Shake well before serving.
For the Chocolate Fruit Dip
- Add cocoa powder to the blender, when blending the cashews in step 5 and continue with above instructions. The cocoa powder makes it a bit thicker so add extra water or almond milk to thin if desired.
For the Pumpkin Spice Fruit Dip
- Add cinnamon and pumpkin pie spice to the blender, when blending the cashews in step 5 and continue with above instructions.