For the Mason Jar
- Layer ingredients in a Mason jar in the following order: 1/2 cup Crio Bru, 1/2 cup sugar, 1/2 cup Crio Bru, 1/2 cup sugar.
- Top it with a lid and be careful not to shake it up if you want the layered look.
Include the following directions with the jar
- Add contents of jar to pressure cooker pot. Add 12 cups water and 4 cups unsweetened vanilla almond milk. Secure the lid and turn pressure release knob to a sealed position. Cook at high pressure for 5 minutes.
- When cooking is complete, use a natural release for 10 minutes and then release any remaining pressure.
- Place a fine mesh sieve over a bowl and pour Crio Bru through the sieve to filter out the grounds. Be careful! The Crio Bru will be VERY hot.
- Serve immediately or pour into 4 quart size mason jars, top with a lid and store in the refrigerator. Enjoy cold or pour into a microwave safe mug and warm for 1-2 minutes.